- Check in is at 4:00 PM
- Check out is at 11:00 AM
- No smoking or vaping allowed in the cabin
- No Pets allowed
- No Parties or large gatherings with people not listed on your reservation.
- No unregistered guests allowed.
- Ensure no fireplaces are left on when you are not present at the Cabin.
- Please respect Check-in and Check-out times.
- Please Follow check-out procedures listed in the house manual.
- Please notify us of any damages, shortages, maintenance, or housekeeping issues immediately upon arrival.
- On rare occasions appliances, hot tubs, fireplaces, etc. can malfunction. Honey-Run Cabins cannot refund any monies due to inconveniences but we will do our best to service these amenities as soon as possible.
- Hot tubs, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and gas grills are considered free amenities provided at no charge to our guests. No refunds can be made for failure of these items.
- In the event of a loss outside of our control such as time without electricity, satellite TV, etc. Honey-Run Cabins cannot make refunds. However, we will respond as soon as possible to restore these amenities.
- We will do our very best to have your cabin ready for you by 4:00pm.
- We will respond as soon as possible to clear snow and ice from driveways on the day of your arrival.
- We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities and property restrictions. No refunds will be made if you are asked to vacate the property.
We appreciate you taking care of the cabin. We understand that accidents happen, however, if there are any damages to the cabin or any of its contents we will evaluate and contact you with any additional charges.
Honey-Run Cabins are not responsible for any personal injury, loss, or damage to guests’ personal property during the guest’s stay.
Policies and rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your stay. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation.